Wednesday 27 February 2013

Bring me sunshine

You all remember the finishing credits to Morecambe & Wise, the one where they dance off stage to the tune "bring me sunshine". Well that's how I feel at the moment.
As of tonight I am two full weeks without the need of pain killers, to say I'm happy about this is an understatement, I'm ecstatic. I nearly had a bit of a wobble in the early hours of this morning when I woke up with a pain in my ankle but with the help of a well placed warm wheat bag it was ok when I woke up.

Not only have I managed without prescription drugs but also the ones you can buy over the counter,you can not wipe the smile of my face. To add to todays happy mood I received a message from a friend who had just passed her driving theory test this morning, I was made up for her.

I've also noticed the weather is picking up and it staying lighter a bit later each evening. Great that means spring is finally on its way and I wont feel so bad about eating all this salad, not that I'm complaining a few sacrifices made and I'm feeling great, well when I say great I mean a lot better that what I have been doing this past twelve months or so.

Well only two more days to work then the lovely weekend is here so see you all then.

Pete


1 comment: