Sunday 24 February 2013

Whoop Whoop

Well, its now been three weeks since I last had a carbonated soft drink and its over a week and half since I have had a painkiller and, get this, I haven't had an alcoholic drink since new years day.

Has it been easy? No. It's been one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I have more or less completely changed my diet.
The weight isn't dropping off me though I have shed about 3 pounds in as many weeks but i just feel so much better. I'm sleeping better and I seem to have a bit more energy, and the main thing is I am not in crippling pain.

It goes to prove that the old adage is right. "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT". You eat shit, you feel shit.

There is still a long way to go dont get me wrong but feeling so much better after this time is only encouraging me to carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment